Sale of a historic mansion declared as an Asset of Cultural Interest.
Extra information; the Puerto de la Cruz Special Plan, which is currently in the approval process, allows other uses and developments in addition to residential:
– Tourist, Industrial (5th category),
– Tertiary uses (commercial, office use, meeting rooms and public shows, bars, cafes, garages).
– Private facilities (cultural, museum, care centre, etc.).
The plot measures 3.680m². It has 1.003m² of housing, 177m² of terraces and 90m² of garage and facilities.
Currently within the plot there are several buildings, all independent of each other. The house, the Matías room, an office block, a garage and a utility room.
The main building is divided into three floors and a rooftop terrace:
– a semi-basement floor of 186m2, with living room, several rooms (3), kitchen, utility room, bathroom (1), toilet (1) and storage room. It has facades to the East, North and partially to the West, has independent access on its East facade.
– the ground floor, has 417m² interior and 53m² of terrace, has access through its facades to the South and North, the latter is the main one and has views towards the Paseo de los Cipreses. This floor is on two levels and has a kitchen, pantry, dining room, several bedrooms (3) and bathrooms (2), an entrance hall and two lounges.
– The upper floor is 215m² with a south facing terrace of 19m². From this floor there is access to the roof terrace via an external staircase built into the east façade. On the upper floor there is a gallery giving access to several bedrooms (5), bathrooms (3), utility room and terrace.
The outbuildings total 275m², divided into 41m² of the Matías Room, 144m² of the office building which has a roof terrace with exterior access of 105m², the garage and the utility room of 45m² each.
Contact us for further information and to organize your visit.